EB-5 Visa Privileges
For people wishing to live, work or retire anywhere in the USA that can afford to invest $500,000 for at least five years, the EB5 visa is an option worth considering.
EB-5 visas are suitable for a variety of people that have the means to qualify for the minimum investment.
Professionals, business people, foreign students, retirees and current non-immigrant visa holders are amongst people that choose the EB-5 Visa route.
Simply put, the EB-5 visa gives you the flexibility to do what you want in the USA.
EB-5 Visa Benefits
- A direct route to a Green Card
- No day-to-day business management
- Permanent residency in the United States for you, your partner and any children under 21
- Live, work and retire anywhere in the United States
- Become a U.S Citizen after 5 years of being a green card holder
- No Quota Backlogs - There are many delays and backlogs for employment and family based green card categories but there is no backlog for the EB-5 Visa Investor category.
- No Sponsor Needed - Foreign investors use their own personal funds and do not require sponsorship from either an employer or a family member.